UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
The UA - Pulaski Tech Food Pantry will be distributing a three-day supply of food (one bag) to UA-PTC students, faculty and staff on Thursday, October 14, 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in the Campus Center Building, Room 103 at the Main Campus. Food bags at the Little Rock-South Site are available by completing a food pantry application at the Site's Office of Student Services.
Prior to visiting the food pantry, please have the following present:
- UA-PTC ID card
- Food pantry application completed
UA - Pulaski Tech is dedicated to the success of our students as well as the faculty and staff who serve those students. As a service organization within UA-PTC, the food pantry seeks to promote the success of the UA-PTC family by focusing on the whole person. Because healthy living makes for healthy learning, the food pantry addresses the issue of hunger in the UA-PTC community.
- Calling all artists! Can you create a new UA-PTC mascot?
- Early Childhood Development program to host open house Nov. 2
- Registration is open for Spring 2022
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program are open
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15