UA-PTC Foundation scholarship applications due Oct. 22
All currently enrolled UA-PTC students are eligible to apply for private scholarships managed by the UA - Pulaski Tech Foundation beginning Monday, Aug. 23.
Each application requires an essay, letter of recommendation from a UA-PTC faculty or staff member, proof of grades, and proof of financial aid. Please read the FAQ section on the scholarship web page for specific details.
The Fall application deadline is Oct. 22, 2021. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted. Please read the application carefully! For a complete list of scholarship opportunities, visit www.uaptc.edu/foundation/scholarships.
For more information, contact Michele Grainger at [email protected] or call (501) 812-2387.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16