UA-PTC Title III Grant Funded for a Fourth Year
Data indicates that UA-PTC students, many of whom are first generation college students, benefit from early, proactive support. The college’s new Jenzabar EX student information system, made possible with the Title III funding, is helping the college improve Academic and Financial Aid Advising capabilities; implement Student Progress Tracking; and develop an Early Alert system to identify and assist students who are at risk of failing. By using accurate and complete data to help students progress, retention and graduation rates should show improvement.
The Title III grant, if funded for a fifth year, will have provided nearly $2.25 million in funding that has truly transformed UA-PTC’s student information system, Glover said.
- Americana icon John Hiatt to perform at UA-Pulaski Tech Jan. 13
- Goodwill Industries and UA-PTC Alumni Association hosts job fair Oct 25
- Boo! Images of the Macabre opens October 13 in the Windgate Gallery
- UA-PTC Cosmetology now accepts walk-ins
- Big Rock on the Map to feature Philip Martin
- College closes for Labor Day